My Life

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sex, Lies and Video Tape

I would just like to mention from the begining that this is not based on a true story, but IS a true story.

*besides, Coyote Mike wanted to know about it.

About 1 1/2 years ago, I was at Amber's house. She was living with her parents at the time. Amber (as usual) wouldn't wake up. She was sleeping on the couch and her mom and I were sitting in the living room talking.

Amber's mom went to switch a load of laundry. As I was sitting there, I noticed that Amber had started to moan and giggle in her sleep. I mean "serious" moaning and giggling. She also started saying, "Stop it......(giggle)........(giggle).......stop....".

I sat on the chair watching her as her mom walked back into the room. All I could do, with my eyes as big as saucers, was to start pointing at Amber and saying "Holy shit!".

Her mom just kind of gave me a "what?" look. I started laughing and I told her about the moaning, giggling and talking. Let's just say her mom looked horrified. Me, in my great wisdom decided to go over to the couch and start messing with her.

Amber woke up as soon as I sat down. Probably because her mom and I could not stop laughing. Mamma told Amber what I had witnessed. Amber then proceeded to say that I was lying and making it up. It never happened and that I was full of shit. Mamma walked out of the room and Amber looked at me with a red face and said, "Oh my God! I was having the nastiest dream!". Amber admitted after her mom walked out of the room that she was having a wet dream.

Lying, me?????? Who's the liar now, bitch??

Amber has not to this day fessed up to her mom.

That would be the sex and the lies. If the lies had not happened, then the video tape would have never have happened.

About 2 weeks after the little incident at her parents house, Amber was at my house. She, my redhead and I were in the living room. Amber was sitting in a chair with her feet propped up on the coffee table. Unfortunatly for Amber, she fell asleep.

Stupid, stupid Amber!!

The redhead and I were watching TV and all of the sudden we heard moaning. We looked over and there was Amber moaning and giggling (again).

The redhead said, "What the hell?"

Me? I got excited and started pointing. "Bitch said I was lying, did she? I told you it was true!!!"

The redhead went and grabbed the video camera as I was sitting and trying to hold all of the laughter in. We got the best 45 seconds of camera time ever.

Not only was she moaning and giggling on the camera, but she was putting her finger to her mouth and saying "Shhhhh, just wait". She then proceeded to stick her finger in her mouth, suck on it and wipe the moisture around her lips. Then she giggled and laughed, again.

By this time, the redhead had the camera pretty close to her and she woke up.

Can you say total shock and disbelief???

The moral of the story is this.................don't call your friends liars when they have video camera's, because it just makes for concrete proof to show to others.

And yes, I even showed it to the convience store clerk working night shift!!

Karma's a rotten bitch, isn't she?

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

"Karma's a rotten bitch"

Yeah, it is. Remember that, twat whore!!! lol

6:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I HAVE to see this tape.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home