My Life

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Not Feeling Quite Right

I don't feel good.

I woke up with a sinus infection last Thursday morning. Coughing and sneezing when your stomach has been cut open does not feel very good.
My incision started opening on the left side and is finally starting to heal. The scarring is going to be a little worse than orginally.

God, the horror! I do believe the scar is now going to distract from my stretch marks!

Anyway, I've just been really down and depressed the last few days. I don't know if the hormone pills need to be adjusted or what the deal is. I just know that I don't like it.

I'm not sleeping. When I do sleep, I'm dreaming.

Wanna know what I'm dreaming about?

Babies. I dream about babies. Having babies and then having them taken from me. I've even been dreaming of the doctor yelling at me and telling me it's all my fault. I had a dream that I read the doctors report on the surgery and in the report he said "the patient has nobody to blame but herself".

Fucking fucked up dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home