My Life

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Day Before.......

Last day. The final countdown. Son of a bitch!

This sucks.

Damn it.

Fuck.

Oh, this sucks so bad.

I still haven't packed my hospital bag. I haven't even washed everything that I'm taking with me. I haven't even put my toothbrush in a bag to take along.

I DON'T WANT TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the momentary juvenile relapse. What happened to the good old days of being able to throw oneself on the floor and kick and scream and have a big old hissy fit? I miss those days. I guess I still have that mentality at my disposal, only now I have a HUGE vocabulary of cuss words to throw in. Fuck.

I don't want to do this, but I know I have to do it.

I truely pray with all that is in my heart, that the son of a bitch that gave me HPV has his pecker fall off.

Plunk, on the ground, detached, no more penis.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Who are you kidding that you have a huge vocabulary? Maybe from the GutterMouth and ComeBack Dictionary!!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home