My Life

Monday, August 07, 2006

Turning into Cancer?

Turning into cancer? Hmmm, i wonder exactly what that question or phrase means to the average person. What if it's the "average" person and the doctor is looking at them from across the Grand Canyon of oak desks and he's actually talking about them?

I guess I now understand how the "average" person feels when this happens. It happened to me in March of 2006. Fuck!

My friends think I need to do something to get aggression and raging hormones out in the open, so they suggested a journal. This journal.

This is going to be my story and unfortunately my life for the next few months on what it's like to deal with your own mortality in a very up close and personal way.

I never dreamed at the age of 32, that I would actually have to live with the fact that in 5 short weeks, I will never be able to have children and that i face the very real possibility of having to do chemo and/or radiation. Fuck!

I'm not always politically correct and I'm not always polite, but after all, this IS my life, and hell, who is ever ALWAYS polite or ALWAYS p.c.?

Not me. I hope you enjoy the ride of My Life, 'cause God knows I have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home