My Life

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Oh My God...........

Holy shit! 4 more days! Holy shit! 4 more days!

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing that I have learned, especially over the last 2 weeks is that EVERYONE likes to count down a surgery date for you.

Isn't it bad enough that I know almost down to the second how much time I've got before the big day? Do people really need to come up to me every morning and tell me I have 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9....................?????

Note to anyone reading this...............DON'T FUCKING DO THAT!!

Not only is it annoying as shit, but it really doesn't help the nerves!!!!!!!!

Note to anyone reading this number 2...........QUIT ASKING EVERY FUCKING DAY IF THE PERSON IS NERVOUS OR NOT!!!!!!!!!

Nervous? Are you a damn idiot? Of course I'm nervous!! I really don't need to be asked every freaking day. Seriously, you just have to be really damn stupid to not be nervous. Quit reminding me!!!!

Note to anyone reading this number 3........QUIT MAKING THE PAINFUL FACE WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHAT'S BEING DONE!!!!

I know that it's going to hurt. I don't need the sour face that you put on when you hear it! My stomach is going to be cut open from one side to the other and my innards are being removed. I'm going to be making enough of my own faces, I don't need it from anyone else!

Note to anyone reading this number 4...............QUIT SAYING "OUCH" AND "THAT'S GOING TO REALLY BE PAINFUL"!!!!!

Refer to note number 3. That's why I'm going to be on a morphine drip for 3 days. BECAUSE IT HURTS!!!! Again, really don't need the daily reminders. I know, I know, I know, I know.

Sorry for venting, I guess it's the nerves.

But hey, only 4 more days!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I only counted it down ONCE thankyouverymuch AND I try to not make the "ouch face." But you know my face is an open book when it comes to emotions soooo... maybe you should stop saying things that make my face want to squish up!!

I'll see you at lunch, buttslut. Or should I call you the Blowjob Queen for the next 6-8 weeks? LOL

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home