My Life

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Back To Work

It has been 4 weeks since surgery. It is back to work day.

I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!

Why can't I be one of those rich people that doesn't HAVE to work?

Why can't I be one of those kids with rich parents?

Damn it!

I haven't had to deal with the stress of work for over a month. I haven't had to deal with any difficult people or difficult coworkers.

I'VE BEEN LOVING IT!!!

Some of the best advice that I've ever recieved has been from my dad.

"No matter where you are in life or where you work, there's always going to be an asshole".

That is one of the most true statements I have ever heard and trust me, my work has its fair share of them.

Last night, my redhead and I decided to go out for a little while 'cause we've been housebound for a month. I was designated driver since I can't drink until after my 6 week appointment. We were heading home around 2:30 this morning when we noticed a bunch of cops at a friends house. This friend has a history of being on/off drugs. He was putting a stereo in our jeep which is parked at his house. We decided to drive back by his house to see what was going on. When we drove by, there was several cops and a bunch of people standing outside the house.

All I could think was, "Holy shit!! There has been a drug bust and a vehicle registered in my name is sitting in front of the fucking house!!".

We drove past the house trying to decide what to do. I finally decided to take the bull by the horns and go to the h0use to speak with the cops and find out what was going on.

When we pulled up, I noticed a white truck sitting in the driveway, but it didn't sink in my brain that the vehicle was sitting at an angle. Here a drunk driver came flying down the street to the north of the house. The dumbass missed the stop sign at a high rate of speed and then locked it up losing control of his vehicle. The truck went in to our friends jeep, moving it sideways, which then slammed in to our vehicle. It moved thier jeep over 10 feet when it hit ours. The truck then continued on hitting thier house. Thier house is damaged, there jeep is totaled and our jeep has damage to the front fender, it pushed the bumper back and broke our brackets for our KC lights.

Unfortuantly, the drunk that was driving took off running and they were not able to catch him. This morning, he called our local police department and said that his truck was "stolen" last night.

STUPID DRUNK FUCKER!!!!!!

I'm very grateful that nobody was hurt, however our friends don't have alot of money. It's the whole point that even though they will get money from the insurance company, they can not afford to get a new vehicle. Yes, he has a problem with drugs that he has struggled with for many years off and on. It's still the point that this dumbass who was drinking and driving did all of this damage and could have killed someone!

I was a designated driver last night, why couldn't he have gotten one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home