My Life

Friday, October 27, 2006

Just Say NO To Chemo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to just say "No" to chemotherapy!!!!!!!

I got my results back yesterday and I got the all clear on everything they took out!

I can not even begin to say what a huge relief it was to hear that. The last 10 months of biopsies, pain, surgery and always being on edge is finally over.

Yea, me!!!!!!!

The Doc even said that he could tell a huge difference when he walked into the room for the exam. The way I was holding myself up for the first time in months and the fact that I was smiling when I saw him.

They were even laughing when I told him that I was so upset with him because the scar on my stomach now distracts from my stretch marks. He was even giggling during the exam when we got to talking about drug addicts and I told him what a BMW is. (For those of you that don't know BMW stands for Basic Meth Whore).

Now I don't have to go back to the doctor until February. I will have to see him every 3 months for the next year, but as long as everything keeps going the way it is, after that it will only be once a year.

Yea, me!!!! No chemo!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you don't wear your boy out, now that you can boink again. Amber told us all, and I fear for his life ;)

Seriously . . . congrats on the all clear, and here's to a clean bill of health.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Me so happy!!!

And you so horny!!!

Hahahahahaha.

I watched 40 Year Old Virgin last night, and that is a totally lame paraphrasing of one of the lines that had me almost pissing myself last night from laughing so hard.

I'm in a weird mood.

Talk to you later, love you, bye!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HA HA, you got spammed!!!

RMP says you have an interesting tape of her sleeping that she wants me to see. Know anything about that?

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home